REFLEXOLOGY HAS BENEFITS MEDICINE DOES NOT HAVE
- Phantom Limb pain
- Cancer and chemo
- Aids mentally ill by providing relaxation a needed benefit for an effective mental health therapy session
- Provide relief for post traumatic stress syndrome
- Documented measures of stress significantly decreased after a session
- Immediate feelings of physical, mental and emotion well being
Here are the supportive facts as provide by Reflexology Research Project:
1. Research shows that reflexology work alleviates and, at times, eliminate phantom limb pain
2. Reflexology is beneficial for post-postpartum women including issues such as Anxiety and depression and recovery from Cesarean section.
3. Research shows that reflexology work reduces physiologic measures for diabetics and is an effective treatment for type II diabetes mellitus. Circulation to the feet is improved also.
4. Thirteen studies from seven countries (US, Italy, Japan, China, Switzerland, Korea, United Kingdom) target cancer care and show the benefits of reflexology work including anxiety, depression, fatigue, pain, nausea, and vomiting.
5. Neuropathy Research shows improvement in blood flow rate, time and acceleration within the feet following reflexology work
6. Research shows that reflexology work helps individuals undergoing hemodialysis: Improves the kidney’s functions with changes in physiologic measures: an increase in red blood cells (to combat anemia concerns), increase in lymphocytes (to help fight infection),and enhances disposal of waste products.
7. Reflexology programs and research shows that reflexology aids the mentally ill, providing needed benefits unique to reflexology work. Mental health workers report that reflexology work furnishes many advantages including facilitating communication
8. Victims of post traumatic stress syndrome experienced relief from symptoms including anger, depression and muscle tension as well as improved sleep patterns, levels of concentration and a lift in overall mood.
9. Measures of stress such as blood pressure, pulse rate and self-reported anxiety are significantly decreased, decreased or lowered.
A statement that says it all from a Reflexology client. “I go to the doctor I don’t know what the outcome will be. But when I see my Reflexologist I always feel better.” He said it was a feeling of well being and that is what he paid for.
In conclusion when you leave the doctor’s office what do you want?
Relief or Prescription