In 1992 we taught our first Reflexology Certification training program. Since that time our training program grew from teaching anyone who wanted to learn Reflexology to teaching certification classes in beauty schools, massage therapy schools, community colleges and continuing education for traditional and non-traditional healthcare practitioners.
From our humble beginnings of being a pioneer in introducing Reflexology to the community our services have evolved to include:
- FOH H.E.L.P. Youth Corps Training Program: Healthcare Entrepreneurs as Leaders in Prevention We train youth ages 8-16 to become the next generation of Healers, Teachers, and Leaders in Reflexology. We offer inter-generational workshops and services for seniors and youth
- FOH Reflexology Training Program: We offer training to health care professionals in the integration of clinical and therapeutic use of reflexology therapy with conventional medicine.
- FOH Wellness Workshops: We offer health and wellness workshops on integrating cultural health care approaches with conventional medicine for healthy life style changes.
- FOH Employee Wellness Programs: We offer customized workplace health and wellness programs, workshops, seminars on health care approaches for healthy life style changes.
- FOH Health and Wellness Travel Exchange: We sponsor group travels to Third World countries to study, research, share and exchange information on the integration of natural and traditional healthcare approaches with conventional medicine. In conclusion